AWS BOOT CAMP: SOLD OUT!
SATURDAY, APRIL 7, 9:00AM-12:00PM
In just this week, our 32 seats at the AWS Boot Camp on Saturday, April 7 have sold out. If you were unable to get a seat, please check onsite on Friday, April 6, at our Registration Desk to see if there have been any cancellations.
Please join the AWS Elemental & AWS Nonprofit teams in a half-day educational workshop about how you can harness the power of the cloud to innovate, scale seamlessly, lower your IT costs, and discover new AWS technology, all while networking with peers and AWS media & entertainment experts. The event will offer an opportunity to engage actively with subject matter experts during each session so that you can get your most pressing IT questions answered. We look forward to having you join us.
Boot Camp Open to: PBS Station Staff and PBS Staff, at no cost - though registration is required, instructions are below. Registration is open until 12 Noon Eastern time on Wednesday, March 21, or until Boot Camp fills up, whichever comes first. Registration is limited to 32 attendees, so please do not register if you will not attend - you'd be keeping someone else from participating.
Boot Camp Schedule:
- 9:00 – 9:15am Intro and Overview
- 9:15 – 10:15am – Cloud Strategy and Associated Topics – Todd Gagorik, Sr. Manager SA - AWS
- 10:15 – 10:45am –Open Q&A – “Ask the Expert” Solutions Architect Panel
- 10:45 – 11:45am – The Cloud for Media & Entertainment – Ben Masek, Head WW M&E Business Development - AWS
- 11:45am – Noon – Q&A and Adjournment
To Register by Noon on March 21:
- If you haven’t registered for TechCon yet…AWS Boot Camp will be an option when you do.
- If you have already registered for TechCon, two options to register for AWS Boot Camp:
- Use the link in your registration confirmation email to re-open your registration on our site; you can then add AWS Boot Camp as an option.
- Can’t find your confirmation email? Email Mary Vertucci at email@example.com. She can add the AWS Boot Camp to your registration as long as space is still available.