Submit your 2017 proposal here before the FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14 deadline: http://bit.ly/TC17proposals
Proposal Submission Deadline: The deadline for submission of proposals is Friday, October 14. Acceptance notices will be sent out by the end of 2016.
Exhibiting & Sponsoring: Exhibition and sponsor opportunities will be available, and our Exhibit Hall SELLS OUT every year. For further details, please contact Ms. Naseem Hussain at email@example.com for more information.
Conference Mission: As in years past, we hope to develop another top-notch agenda designed to educate and inform anyone in public media using technology to serve an audience. To help guide your thinking, the TechCon audience is made up of professionals from the following areas of public broadcasting: Broadcast, Digital, I.T., and Traffic. TechCon attendees tell us they are eager to learn in sessions and workshops that are:
• Hands-on; and
• Technical or in-depth.
We invite your ideas for sessions tailored to colleagues in Broadcast, Digital, I.T., and Traffic and ideas for multi-disciplinary discussions that would be of interest to all attendees. A list of topics suggested by our attendees is posted on our website here: http://bit.ly/TC17suggested
For examples from last year's event, see our 2016 Agenda: http://bit.ly/TC16Agenda
Sessions typically run a total of 50 minutes, which breaks down as follows:
* 35-40 minutes for presentation.
* 10-15 minutes for Q&A, which is required for every session
* PLEASE NOTE: The Agenda Team may seek to combine similar proposals into a single panel session.
Conference Deadlines: By submitting a proposal for the TechCon Call for Proposals, you agree to meet the following deadlines:
1) Register for the Conference: All speakers need to register for the event.
2) Work with your assigned session producer to share your presentation starting in January 2017.
3) Submit first presentation draft to your producer by Friday, March 11, 2017.
4) Submit revised presentation to your producer by Friday, April 1, 2017.
5) Note: these deadlines apply to all speakers. Session producers are responsible for reviewing all session content. If you are unable or unwilling to meet these deadlines or need to withdraw your submission, please contact your session producer or Mr. Kevin Ruppenthal. For questions about the Agenda or the submission form, please contact Kevin Ruppenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org.