Updated March 6, 2020
In light of the growing concerns around coronavirus / COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel all upcoming PBS conferences, including TechCon and Annual Meeting. Your health and safety are our highest priority, and we believe this decision is in the best interest of our attendees and partners.
Updated March 3, 2020
Proceeding as planned, April 15-17, 2020 at MGM Grand.
Stay Informed and Be Prepared
As cases of Coronavirus are being reported, the following are important resources to monitor as you consider your plans to join us in April.
- Daily Situation Reports from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- How Coronavirus Spreads – US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention and Treatment – CDC
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus – CDC
- Information for Travelers – CDC
- Coronavirus Update from the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority – February 26, 2020
Emergency & Non Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Dial 911
- Non Emergency dial 311
- Emergency numbers while inside the MGM Grand Extension: 55911 or 53600 (From a House Phone) Or 702-891-3600 from your cell phone
- Click here to view local medical centers and hospitals.
February 28, 2020
As cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) are reported in a growing number of countries, PBS will monitor the situation and adhere to ongoing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
Please know that the health and safety of our conference attendees remains our highest priority. We are in close communication with the organizers of NAB regarding their plans, and we will continue to provide updates as this dynamic situation unfolds.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
-PBS Meetings and Events
This page will be updated. Please check back regularly – contents are subject to change.